|Health Care Stocks And Health Care REITS Are Leading The Way Into The Age Of Financial Ruin
||[Nov. 4th, 2006|09:15 am]
I. The Health Care sector and Health Care REITS sector are in significant decline as is evidenced by the charts shown in the links below:|
II. The question comes up: is this just a "correction" or is there some more significant here?
Unfortunately, what has started is not just a correction; rather the health care stocks and the health care REITS are leading the way Into The Age Of Financial Ruin.
III. The Ides Of May was both a pivotal economic and political point
The Pivotal Economic Point:
• The Stock Market epitomized by the Russell 2000 Index (^RUT) peaked at $781 on 05-05-2006
• Gold rose to $712 as seen in the rise of GLD, an ETF, to $71 on 05-12-2006
• Non Edible Futures peaking in value the first week of May 2006 as shown by Mervs Non-Edibles Futures Page
The Pivotal Political Point:
• George Bush ordered the National Guard to the border of Mexico on May 15, 2005. This was an unlawful act, one not sanctioned by Constitutional Law, one in violation of the rule of law of Posse Comitatus and a de facto declaration of Martial Law. The Posse Comitatus Act is the U.S. statute prohibiting the use of “armed force” for law enforcement; its intent, purpose and application described quite well by Libertarian Gene Healy in ‘What of Posse Comitatus’
One Age has passed and another Age has commenced
The Past Age
The past economic age: Age of Prosperity
• where wealth came through credit expansion and soaring corporate profit
The past political age: Age of Constitutional Republics
• where one had inalienable rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness
The Coming Age
The coming economic age: Age of Financial Ruin
• will see inflation roar as the value of real estate, stocks, bonds and the dollar become worthless. Eventually there will be a new global currency to replace the dollar.
The coming political age: Age of Tyranny
• will have ten regions of global governance as called for by the Club of Rome in 1974 each region will be a self enclosed homeland security state where the state and corporations combine to rule over the people
• will be one where the “philosopher kings" rule the world, a principle describe in Jim Lobe’s article: 'The Strong Must Rule The Weak'
• will operate under global principles such as those of Leo Straus and the Security And Prosperity Partnership (SPP) for subjugation of the peoples.