|The SPP Will Replace Government As It Is Known By 2010
||[Jan. 26th, 2006|04:36 pm]
I. Two very dramatic events occurred in recent American history: |
1) The first dramatic event: the 911 tragedy.
2) The second dramatic event of our time: the signing of the Security and Prosperity Partnership (the SPP) at Baylor University by U.S. President George Bush, Mexican President Vicente Fox and Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin on March 23, 2005. These three came forth with a joint statement; part of which reads:
“We, the elected leaders of Canada, Mexico, and the United States, gather in Texas to announce the establishment of the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America.
Over the past decade, our three nations have taken important steps to expand economic opportunity for our people and to create the most vibrant and dynamic trade relationship in the world. Since September 11, 2001, we have also taken significant new steps to address the threat of terrorism and to enhance the security of our people.
Our Partnership will accomplish these objectives through a trilateral effort to increase the security, prosperity, and quality of life of our citizens”. Specifically regarding Security And Prosperity:
The SPP Establishes A Common Security
1) Establish a common approach to security to protect North America from external threats, prevent and respond to threats within North America, and further streamline the secure and efficient movement of legitimate, low-risk traffic across our shared borders.
2) Implement common border security and bio-protection strategies;
3) Enhance critical infrastructure protection, and implement a common approach to emergency response;
4) Implement improvements in aviation and maritime security, combat transnational threats, and enhance intelligence partnerships; and
5) Implement a border facilitation strategy to build capacity and improve the legitimate flow of people and cargo at our shared borders.
The SPP Establishes A Common Prosperity
1) Improve productivity through regulatory cooperation to generate growth, while maintaining high standards for health and safety;
2) Promote sectoral collaboration in energy, transportation, financial services, technology, and other areas to facilitate business; and invest in our people.
SPP Fact Sheets
US Department Of State Press Release
Trinational Constitution Of The N. American Continent Announced by The CFR
II. The Logic Behind The SPP
The logic of the Bush administration is that the SPP is a security document, and therefore not being a treaty, is not subject to treaty procedures and approval mandated in the normal course of Senate Ratification as required by the United States Constitution.
This logic has gone unchallenged by Congress! This mostly likely due to the fact that Congress was scheduled to take action on CAFTA – the Central American Free Trade Act at the same time the SPP was signed by the three leaders.
Specifically, the logic is that the President, under the US Constitution, has Universal and Inherent Authority, that is, "Plenary Power" to deal with emergencies, disasters and disease to the extent of ignoring Treaties, Acts of Congress and even The Judiciary.
Furthermore, Congress gave the president to pursue terrorism as presented in Joint Resolution to Authorize the Use of United States Armed Forces Against Iraq http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/10/20021002-2.html
III. The Result Of The SPP
Thus the President's Word, Will and Way become the Law Of The Land in matters of national security and order.
IV. Ongoing Activity Involving The SPP
In May 2005, shortly after the signing of the SPP, the document Building a North American Community was produced; this being describe in the website article: The Vision: Building a North American Community
1) is sponsored by the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) in association with the Canadian Council of Chief Executives and the Consejo Mexicano de Asuntos Internacionales.
2) provides an ambitious goal of a new community by 2010 and specific recommendations on how to achieve it.
3) is a Manifesto similar in scope and importance to Hitler's Mein Kampf or The Magna Carta or The Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies' A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm or Condoleezza Rice's Transformational Diplomacy Address made at Georgetown University
Then in October 2005, the CFR launched a task force to effectuate the goals of the SPP; this being revealed in the article: Council Joins Leading Canadians and Mexicans to Launch Independent Task Force on the Future of North America http://www.cfr.org/publication.html?id=7454
So not only has a blueprint for new governance been established; but, individuals are actively working the plan to establish new governance over North America that reflects principles of Security and Prosperity to deal with the threats of terrorism, disease and disaster.
And a modern army, is being trained to deal with terrorists in urban areas as is documented by the article: Army To Occupy Canadian City: Winnepeg Used As "Modern Battleground" http://base.google.com/base/items?oid=5256610965243907126
This army, constituted from Canada, The US and Mexico, will be directed by NORTHCOM as referenced in the article: The Ascendancy Of NORTHCOM For Military Rule Over North America http://www.livejournal.com/users/joyfulwalker/4250.html
Most people are unaware of the signing of the SPP; and those who become aware would say that it appears to be a good thing since it provides security and prosperity.
However, another perspective is that the SPP is the agenda of the Global Elitist organization Council On Foreign Relations (CFR) with the purpose of economic and political domination of the North American Continent.
The website article Bird Flu Quarantine: A Globalist Martial Law Takeover Of America? http://www.livejournal.com/users/joyfulwalker/1495.html raises the specter of George Bush declaring a national emergency as a pretext for ruling over America using SPP principles to establish a new North American Government.
During a national emergency dissent and protest will not be tolerated. Facilities are currently being built to handle dissenters as document in the article: Detention Camps Being Built, Likely Use Will Be To Detain Dissenters http://joyfulwalker.livejournal.com/35483.html
It appears that the SPP is the document for “combined governance” of the nations located within the North American Continent.
The result of the SPP is that the North American Continent has overnight become a single political, economic and military entity operating under entirely new principles; over time this reality will become more and more apparent to the general public.
Keywords: SPP, Trilateral Governance